Boo This Day

This has to go down as one of the worst days in recent memory.  I've been in this gym since 6:15 this morning and the end is just now in sight.  Five more eight minute quarters to go - and there has yet to be a good team here. 

/It's a Coaches v Cancer tournament, so at least it's for a good cause.

Regardless, the $250 paycheck  seemed worth it 5 hours ago - not so much now.

I'm literally doing the clock and scoreboard and blogging at the same time.  I've become delerious and it's kind of funny.  Me and Rene, my Cubano sidekick, are just speking gibberish.

There's a three-point barrage going on right now.  I just stop the clock when I hear a whistle - I haven't looked at the court in at least 90 seconds. 

I'm also in control of the music, so Muse, Nine Inch Nails, and Kid Cudi are staples.  I just got yelled at because I didn't put the two points on the scoreboard fast enough - these people must not know I've been here since 6:15 this morning. 

Free food at least, from some deli - pretty good sandwiches.  I've had at least 5 halves already - I guess that isn't much, seeing how it's 8:09 pm and the games started at 10:30 am.

Good pace to my snacking.

Bye.
My Ping in TotalPing.com