Jers-day; Surprise

I still have to watch the episode of Jersey Shore from last week before I take to it tonight at 10 o'clock.  I am holpeful I am able to stay up tonight, but we do have another 6 am practice tomorrow.  Yuck.  Tomorrow, however, is one week until our first game down in Cullowhee, NC

I slept in a bit today, and am still at home.  As you know, this weekend (Friday to Monday), I spent approximately 50 hours in the gym, so I figured I needed to catch up on some much needed sleep.  Mission accomplished.

It's just me and Nathan hanging out.

I plan on going in at around 1:30 or so today to move some bleachers in the back so that recreation can go off without a hitch tonight.  Big games of basketball tonight for the civilian students.

On a lighter note, I got a text from Verizon this morning letting me know I am eligible for an upgrade - 7 months early!!  Pretty cool, not sure what I plan on doing  yet, but we all know I need a new phone.  If you recall, on January 12, I posted about wanting/needing a new used phone.  I got no help, so this text from Verizon was music to my ears.

I know they got the iPhone now, but I was checking out the Samsung Fascinate, and this thing looks pretty boss.  Gonna head to Central Ave. today to take a look at the Verizon store before I just order online on a whim.


Lindsay has a meeting with a guy they plan on hiring to help her in Academic Advising, and after that she's going to come pick me up to go to work.  For now, I will take Nathan out to the dog park to run with his peers.

Later on.
My Ping in TotalPing.com