Traffic Woes

We are officially in the worst traffic jam I've ever seen in all my 29+ years on this planet.

We just watched Due Date in it's entirety. And only moved 3 miles. According to Harrisburg news, it was a three-car accident with one fatality. I was thinking something like that had to happen to create such a jam.

I think we're close to being out of it. Thoughts go out to the family who lost someone today.

I won't complain anymore because it could be way worse.

My hand still hurts, but that nasty blister I posted on DDP this morning has been drained by me. It was very gross but totally necessary. It was a little bigger an a quarter and was hard like a rock, and it was very uncomfortable to close my hand. But hey, at least I still have my hand. Besides, Lindsay digs my scars!

Location:Somewhere on I-81, Pennsylvania

My Ping in TotalPing.com