Music Challenge - Day 4; All Types of Showers

Day 4 of the Music Challenge requires a song that makes me sad.  This one is a no brainer for me - Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven".  It's a song about the tragic death of his four-year-old son.  Nuff said.
Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven"


Once again, on a lighter note, there's showers all over the place (OK, just two).

Outside, the wind is howling and there's some snow showers coming from the skies.  It doesn't look like anything is going to accumulate, but it's damn cold out there.

The other shower is Lindsay's Baby Shower later on today - well at noon.  I plan on hanging with Nathan for a while before driving down to the restaurant.  It's downtown on 20th St., so the travel won't be terrible - West Side Highway down and then across town.  No problem.

Looking to leave here around 1:15 or so to catch the end of this thing.  We just got out of practice so I desperately need a shower and then I'll take Nathan out.

May have the family over here after the shower too.

Sounds like a pretty good Saturday ahead.  And the best part is I can sleep in tomorrow - practice is at 10:30 am.  FINALLY!!!

Peace and grease bloggies!
My Ping in TotalPing.com