MUSE on the Grammy Awards; Cee-Lo Green is a Boss; Happy Valentine's Day

We went to J&J's for dinner - my parents came from LI - and when we were walking home, I got a text from a good friend:  "Ch. 2".  I know he isn't a huge fan of theirs, but he knows me well enough - I was walking home, missing the MUSE performance on the Grammy Awards.

Pissed as all hell, but coping quite well, I trudged home, and pulled up YouTube.

For those of you who saw it live on your television sets, I envy you.  Me?  I had to settle for a grainy version on the computer.  Shitty.

Here's the low-quality video I had to watch:


If I haven't stated it before, if and when MUSE comes around to a city remotely close to you, go see them.  It's money well spent and you will not regret a second of it.  Unreal live performance.  Take my word for it.

On a lighter note, I showered and got out just in time to catch the entire performance of "F*** You" by Cee-Lo featuring Gwyneth Paltrow and some Jim Henson puppets.  It was awesome, and he is a certified boss.  He dressed up as a peacock and played piano before a back-in-black Gwyneth Paltrow joined in.  I was couch dancing like a maniac.

Back to practice tomorrow morning at 6 am.  Early wake up.  Goodnight.

And a Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, especially my lovely wife and mom-to-be Lindsay!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com