Dear: Bacon

First, I want to thank the pigs.  Without them, none of this would be possible.

You make everything not only taste better, but smell better too. 

I enjoy chopping you in to little squares and throwing you in the frying pan for 6 to 7 minutes, taking you out and letting you rest on a bed of paper towels, and sporadically eating you piece by crunchy piece, before I use you as a topping to my dinner.

I enjoy the way you compliment two eggs, a slice of American cheese, and some dashes of hot sauce on a soft roll as a breakfast sandwich.

Hell, even Nathans favorite treat is shaped like little strips of bacon.

You are everything a food should be and I hope you never change.  (except for maybe lowering the price a little bit)

Thanks.  (and send free bacon)

Sincerely,

Ryan
My Ping in TotalPing.com