Game Day

It's time to see what we're made of. Game day is finally here. Only abnormal part of it is that we hit first, which is generally reserved for the home team. Oh well, we'll get to the park three hours early, hit, watch them hit, take some IO, and take to the bats at 4 pm for first pitch.

We are surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, but the lady at the front desk told me they were hills. Being from New York, they are most certainly mountains.

Our room's water faucets are backwards, so hot is cold and vice versa. Takes some getting used to.

I also have no 3G service but the hotel has wireless for free, so that's pretty good.

The weather is perfect, but who knows how it'll be at WCU, it is thirty minutes away. Not a cloud in the sky here though.

Time to suit up. I wish I was playing. Oh well, let's go Jaspers!



Location:Waynesville, NC

My Ping in TotalPing.com