Guilty x 2

1
Right before the shower, I typically put my iPod on my iHome iP41 Alarm Clock and choose an artist to listen to.  I then turn it up, hit play, and proceed to rock out and sing in to the bar of soap as if it were a microphone.

I am not ashamed to admit it.  In fact, I don't care what you think.  It is liberating and makes me feel like a rock star.  Water goes everywhere, soap gets in my eyes, but I can care less, I'm belting it out and loving every minute of it.

Sometimes I don't even know the words but that doesn't stop me.  No.  Depending on the genre of music, it may turn me into a freestyling rap genius.   Hi hater!

2
The other thing I do (almost) every night happens during the first commercial break in Wheel of Fortune - lottery.  Yooooooolanda Vega is the regular, but sometimes she gets a night off.  I try to guess the numbers all the time - I'm lucky to get 1 or 2 correct.

I feel pretty good about myself when I'm able to guess randomly selected numbers - not good enough to spend too much money on lotto, but from time to time I'll partake in some scratch-off tickets.  I haven't bought any in a while though,  oh well.  Money saved is money earned.  (I think I just made that up)
My Ping in TotalPing.com