Losing Stinks; Music Maker; Movie; ETA

Long drives suck. Long drives after blowing a 3-run lead in the eighth inning to lose a series are worse.  That's what happened and can you guess the culprit?

Walks. Nine to be exact. Cost us a game we had no right losing. It sucks beyond sucking. I thought we'd come out and challenge hitters. Not the case - not yet anyway. Some freshman were thrown right into the fire. I think they learned a little about college baseball.

You gotta act like you're the man. Act as if. As with anything in life, if you're confident and can convince yourself you belong, you'll have success. Lessons hopefully learned.  We played well, walks undid us. Move on.

Got my Dre Beats on, rocking out. I'm trying to tune out the fact that losing can so easily be forgotten. I used to be pissed for a few hours at least before I cracked a joke or smile. It stung. It bothered me. Oh well, music is my outlet. Every Time I Die, Muse, Green Day, NIN, My Chemical Romance, Brad Paisley, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne, and Eminem - they probably hate failure as much as I do.

Popped in a movie - Law Abiding Citizen - great flic. I'm keeping with the music, however, because I've seen it a few times. Besides, I don't feel like paying attention to anything.

As far as our ETA back in the Bronx - that's a mystery. We're supposed to be in Hagerstown, Maryland around 2:52am to change drivers. However far that is from NYC is anyones guess.  We might hit the morning rush hour over the George Washington Bridge. That would be a real kick in the pants.

I'm gonna go tune out to some music. One love bloggies.

My Ping in TotalPing.com