Baby-ing Up the Place

Scouring the internet to try and find a rug with a little sage green in it for the bedroom.  We need to start baby-ing the place up a bit.

April 14th is rapidly approaching and we are still trying to find some gender neutral stuff to decorate the "nursery" with.  This nursery is basically half of our bedroom, since we live in a one-bedroom apartment here in the Bronx.

The crib is all put together, courtesy of me.  The changing table should arrive today.  Both from Pottery Barn Kids.

Lindsay has her Baby Shower tomorrow afternoon, so we should fill up the rest of our apartment with baby stuff relatively quickly.  I am going to have to go through my closet and drawers and empty it out.  I guess all I need is a few pairs of jeans, some t-shirts, a few collared shirts, some shorts, underwear and socks, right?

OK, time to head to lunch.  It's early, but tonight is the MAAC Indoor Track & Field Championship at the Armory on 168th St.  It's a dreadful evening with my work study staff (aka: the baseball team).  Moving hurdles, raking sand pits, adjusting the pole vault and high jump bars.

Some Friday night I have planned.  SIKE!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com