4-2; Italian Dinner in TN?; Duke

4-2
Another tough loss in Jasper-ville. We spotted them a few runs early, which proved the difference. Two walks scored in the first two innings (we lost 4-2) and that was ultimately the difference.

Their pitcher was pretty damn good. So was ours. That's why it was a 4-2 game in just a shade over two hours. We battled them the whole way, it's just that once again the walks cost us.

They didn't hit the ball all that well themselves - a few bloops and seeing eye base hits - but got enough for their starter. Tip your had to that Gruver kid, he did a hell of a job. John Soldinger looked like an ace today for us as well - as he has the entire year so far. He's gonna be pretty tough in conference.

Italian Dinner in Knoxville?
I guess we're having a team dinner at some place down here - an Italian restaurant. Not sure how it'll compare to a) the Shoney's we went to this morning and b) the Italian restaurants I'm accustomed to in the Bronx.

Either way, it'll be a spaghetti night for me. I accidentally had bacon this morning, but I am sure God will forgive me. I apologized.

8:15 departure for dinner. Shower is imminent.

Duke
Duke plays Maryland tonight in the ACC Tournament. Maryland always gives Duke fits, so it'll be a tough game I'm sure.

I will probably catch the highlights on SportsCenter later on since we'll be at dinner - unless this place has some televisions showing the game.

OK - I need to get in the shower, ASAP. Be back later knuckleheads.

Location:Hilton Knoxville Airport

My Ping in TotalPing.com