Rock Hill Bound; Duke Dominant on Sr. Night; BYU Blah Blah

Rock Hill Bound
I come to you live from the bus headed down I-95. I'm currently listening to music, blogging, and playing a game of Words With Friends with my buddy Jon. Snatch is on the DVD but I've seen it before...besides, I would rather blog. We just finished with a personal favorite of mine, The Big Lebowski - a cult classic. The reception to the end was mixed...some loved it, some weren't sure.

Eric Church is playing right now, "Livin' Part of Life" - very beachy song. Reminds me of summer, when the living's easy.

I got a lot more music awaiting me as we trek down the road to Rock Hill, SC. HIM's "Soul on Fire" just came on...another good band. I'm quite diverse when it comes to the music I listen to, but hey, why not mix it up a bit?

Duke Dominant
Last night, Duke honored it's senior class at Cameron Indoor prior to their game with Clemson. They struggled a bit in the first half, carrying only a two point lead into the intermission.

Nolan Smith had 21 and Kyle Singler poured in 18 but only five Blue Devils scored (Seth Curry had 18, Mason Plumlee had 8' and Ryan Kelly added 5). That stuff becomes worrisome for a fan come March Madness time. Need some secondary and tertiary scorers to help lighten the load for S&S.

BYU Blah Blah
I guess this Davies guy is a bigger part of BYU's hoops team than anyone anticipated. All this talk of them getting a #1 seed in the NCAA Tourney is an afterthought.

They lost at home to a New Mexico team that is two games under .500 in the Mountain West (19-11, 7-8 Mountain West). Jimmer Fredette was 1-9 from distance and the Lobos beat the Cougars for the second time this season.

BYU is still a good team probably, but I'm not sure what kind of noise they can make in March without their leading rebounder, who was dismissed from then team because he was having sex with his girlfriend - a no-no for Mormons. (except that Sister Wives is OK? I'm confused).

Anyway, enough of the love-festival with BYU - they're pretenders.

Back to the tunes. One love, and less walks (I pray).
My Ping in TotalPing.com