Game Day Central

We're supposed to be playing a home game at 3:30pm this afternoon against Fairleigh Dickinson.  Only problem is, the parks department is a pain the the balls.

We have to pay to use our field - it's a public park.  Every day there is a pickup game of some sort, but when we play, that's the only time they give us a hard time.  They'll breathe fire down our backs but once the city kids come on and fuck everything up, they won't say a word.  But at least we have to pay to get that permit right?

We also put in for a sound permit for games only, which was denied by the king bitch herself, Margot.  This bitch is the modern-day Hitler, and she's a real piece of shit.  Sorry to all that this offends, I just need to get it out there.  The parks guy who we spoke with yesterday (who was accompanied by a Parks Police on horseback) said there's a long list of people, on the inside and outside, that can't stand Margot.  My question is, how the hell can this woman have a job still?  So no sound.  We've got to be the only school in America not to be able to have a PA for a game.

I practically have smoke coming out of my ears.  I am so livid right now because no one can give us a definitive answer whether or not we can play.  Everyone is afraid of the big bad Margot, tree-hugging freak.  But there's more than that, I can assure you.

Who knows if we'll even play.  I hope we do because I for one am looking to kick someones ass.

No PA or music.  Are you kidding me?  What a crock of shit this situation has become.  This is what we deal with - non-baseball related bullshit.  It is what it is, as the saying goes.  We're playing at a city park that is comparable to Gadhafi in Libya or Egypt's Mubarek.  I mean this Margot lady can go toe-to-toe with either of those animals.  I wish they were all on a foreign planet a million miles away or some island near the North Pole getting beaten by polar bears.
My Ping in TotalPing.com