Trending Now

Some things that people of the world (or Bing.com) are searching for the answers to.

1.  The Bachelor - reality bullshit show - Brad made his decision.  Woo woo!  Lindsay still has to watch the episodes she's DVR'd, so I'll air on the side of caution and not do too much research into this topic.  Blah!  I watch when it's live and she watches - and my favorite part is when the host comes out and says "Ladies...Brad...this is the final rose tonight...when you're ready" - priceless!

2. Nuclear Reactors - device to initiate and control a sustained nuclear chain reaction - Radiation is leaking from the reactors because of the devastation in Japan.  They're telling people to stay 19 miles away, at least.  I heard on the Today Show, from an expert, that if you stood at a fence nearby for two hours, you'd have a significantly high chance to get cancer.  Scary shit going on over there, I mean I'm not trying to sound like a horse's ass, but I watched some of those videos to see what it was like, and it is some intense, scary, sad stuff - all rolled into one.  My thoughts go out to the victims and the 5,000+ missing/dead and their families.

3. NCAA Brackets - March Madness - If you've never heard of this, you've been under a rock.  Ohio St., Kansas, Pitt, and Duke are the four #1 seeds.  One of those four should win the thing, but the thing is, it really is madness.  There are always a few Cinderella teams who knock off the big dogs (maybe Belmont, Gonzaga).  Just saying.  This is probably my second favorite time of year, but it coincides with my favorite time of year, baseball season.  Tune in.  It's always exciting.

4. AFLAC Voice - was Gilbert Gottfried - Until he was canned after tweeting jokes about the earthquake in Japan.  It's one thing to be funny (which I guess he is) and there's another to try to be funny.  Joking about thousands losing their lives is fucked up, plain and simple.  This guy is a douche bag and should be fired.  I didn't even know he was the voice of the duck until I read the article.  Scummy dude, real scummy.
My Ping in TotalPing.com