Waiting for Dinner

Here we (I) am in the hotel getting an appetizer fo hold me over until our team dinner at that same Italian restaurant - Giovanni's.  Tonight it's spaghetti and meatballs, pretty tough to screw up, even for the BBQ people down here in the south.

I'm opting for the spring rolls - chicken and something else - but was just informed they don't have them.  The "Bangin' Shrimp" were recommended so I'll try them out.  Not sure what I'm getting into.

College hoops is on. Kansas is taking Texas to the old woodshed.  Duke took care of Va Tech this afternoon.  UNC rallied to beat Clemson.  Showdown in Greensboro tomorrow.  The winner of the last five ACC championships between these two schools has gone to the Final Four.  I'll probably have to track it on our bus ride home.

We need to get one in the W column tomorrow and leave on a high note. 

Back to the games. Tootaloo.

My Ping in TotalPing.com