iPad Keyboard Dock

Just picked up the iPad keyboard dock at a Best Buy in Virginia somewhere. I had a gift card from my father for Christmas that I still had a little balance left on. I was going to use it on a pair of Dre Beats, but we all know how that went - I got them for free.

This thing is pretty damn cool, especially for typing blogs. For searching the web and the likes, it's not as useful, I don't think. I would need a mouse or something in order to navigate the pages, but I am going to take a pass on the mouse. Best of all, I got it for $10 off because I asked the guy to see it, and an open box is discounted apparently. I asked him if there was anything else I could check out that was unopened, but all he did was laugh and say no.

The Social Network is the next movie going in, but me and Linds watched it the other night, so I'm gonna take another pass.

St. John's is struggling tonight against Seton Hall, kind of surprising seeing how the Johnnies have beaten more ranked opponents than any team in the country. Seton Hall has lost a few in a row and are headed in the wrong direction - but they haven't lost to St. John's at home in something like 13 years.

Anyway, I'll be going now. Enjoy your Thursday night. I'm cooped up on this bus for a few more hours.
My Ping in TotalPing.com