New Car Monday

Heading out to LI later this afternoon to hopefully pick up this new car - fingers crossed.
We are going to take the train out there, leave Nathan home, get the car and head back to the Bronx.  We got home at two in the morning last night, I walked home since the rain had let up to a little mist.  I figured I'd let Lindsay sleep even though she volunteered to come get me.  She's pregnant, and she cleaned the crap out of that apartment when I was gone.

She's got a meeting on campus at 10 this morning, then we'll take Nathan out, head to the subway and then LIRR.  Bellmore bound - Village Auto.  Gonna take my father's truck over there I guess, get the car, head back to Bellmore, and back to our dog and apartment in the Bronx.

Shaping up to be a good day.  Let you know how it goes later on.
My Ping in TotalPing.com