Albany = Cold

Mr. Holland's Opus is on tbs right now. I've never seen it beginning to end, and I guarantee this won't be the time.

In NCAA hoops news, the VCU Rams continued their historic run through the tournament by beating Florida St. They've had a relatively tough road to the Elite 8 - beat USC, Georgetown, Purdue and now Florida St. Four teams from major conferences. Next up is Florida, who seems to be playing at another level right now.

Kentucky took down Goliath by two points, and Ohio St. is no longer dancing. This was the shock of the tournament - Ohio St. was the favorite to win it all and Kentucky starts three freshman. Well, looks like all that can be thrown out the window. Now, Kentucky plays North Carolina in the East region Elite 8 matchup. This'll be one for the ages. I'll be on the field, I think, but if I'm not, this is on my television.

Oh, and it's about nineteen degrees outside. We play a double header beginning at 1:00. Siena is hot right now and we're coming off tough losses in two of our last three. Is cold going to be a factor? Sure, but it's no excuse. Both teams have to play in it - mental fortitude is the deciding factor. Who's gonna let the cold bother them? That's the team that's going to lose today.

My Chemical Romance's "Sing" was just on. Teen Cribs is on, and I want to vomit looking at this shit. They'll never have any idea what real life is. Poor bastards.

Headed out to the Latham 76 Diner now for some breakfast. Check back in with you all later on. Probably after the games and hopefully after two wins.



Location:La Quinta Inn

My Ping in TotalPing.com