Monday's Missing Links

1. Snoop Dogg got a reminder to himself in honor of his friend, Nate Dogg - in ink.

2. Think you've heard of some weird laws before?  Think again.  I would never make it in Rockville, Maryland, where it's illegal to swear within earshot range of people.  Some bullshit law that is.

3. The Oxford English Dictionary has lost it's mind.  Everyone has LOL'd from time to time - whether in text, out loud, or if you've actually just laughed.  Now, it's an official word in the OED.  OMG! (also in there)

4. The AL West Champion... ... ...Oakland A's?  The Rangers (the favorite in the AL West) apparently are neglecting to add the electric arm of Neftali Feliz to the rotation, instead opting for CJ Wilson and Colby Lewis to anchor their starters?  Oh well.  Let's Go A's!!

5. Lately I've had some hankerings for fried chicken.  (don't ask)  But chicken wings are a close second, and I plan on hunting down some of the best in NYC over the next few months.  Check these out.

6. Some blog friends who've been on my team for quite some time: 
Shell Shock Serenade - always deep thoughts from a good dude
Rantics & Curiousities - witty commentary from a cool chica transplated out west
Make Daddy A Sammich - wise-ass remarks from a baseball fan in TX
Cedar's Mountain - rants from a photog with a sense of humor
Falling Face Up - who's seemed to go missing in blog-tion lately
Things I Want to Punch in the Face - self-explanatory blog title and oh-so true posts
Joe Brackets - a co-worker who manages a sports-only blog
A Meloncholy State - kind enough to send me a book and keeps me interested with posts
stupid stuff i see and hear - an absolute riot with a knack for telling it like it is

7. Some new blogs that seem pretty cool as well:
Herbie Likes Spaghetti - a photo-cooking blog, pretty neat
There's a Stat for That - because I love numbers and stats, and this site covers it all

Gotta get on outta here, go watch a recruit pitch out at my high school alma mater.  He's already coming next year, but I just want to follow up and maybe I'll find a new kid to put on the radar.  Heading on out the door.
My Ping in TotalPing.com