Sweep-ness; Coldness; Gas-ness; Madness

Sweep-ness
Take care on the mound and good things happen. We pitched well again today and completed our three-game sweep of Siena, 5-3.

We made five errors (LF, P, C, 3B, SS) but only let up five hits. Now we're on the bus home with an ETA of 6:45. Get to see wifester, pupster, and baby D in a little less than two hours.

Coldness
Once again, it was bitter cold. Twenty-eight degrees, sunny, and damn cold. I forced myself inside to pee every hour, just to help me thaw a little. My face is chapped and red, like a vicious wind/cold-burn.

Feels good on the bus, got jeans on, and a hoodie underneath a fleece pullover. And - SURPRISE - I'm not nauseous yet.

Gas-ness
Gas prices are soaring once again. $3.76 up near Albany. Unreal. Lindsay just filled up Black Beauty and it was $51, but I can live with that.

Madness
And then there were none. No more #1 seeds left after a red-hot VCU team dismissed default favorite Kansas in the Elite 8. Final Four looking something like this:

UConn vs. UNC/Kentucky winner
VCU vs. Butler

A 3 seed, an 8 seed, an 11 seed, and either a 2 or a 4 seed. If this isn't the maddest March in recent memory, if not all time, I don't know what is. For those of you with brackets, I'd venture to say don't worry, because there's not one person who predicted these shenanigans - not even Charles Barkley's ignorant ass.

And I'm outta here, traffic is light (for now). Sun is still shining. Cruising in the right lane. Music time for this guy, time to fade out.

Location:Coach USA Bus, Passing Mile Marker 125

My Ping in TotalPing.com