Neat View

Awesome view from our dugout on the third base side today at Campbell's Field in Camden NJ.  We took down the St. Joe's Hawks today 10-7.  Bad first two innings (gave them 4 runs) but we battled all game and got a little relief from the bullpen - for a change.

Headed back to the hotel, sitting in traffic - on a Saturday afternoon. You've got to be kidding me.

Had a paralyzing migraine yesterday after pissing away a five-run lead in the ninth.  I slept from 9 to 9 and it helped. A little. Head still hurt a bit when I woke up.

California Pizza Kitchen for dinner tonight. PF Chang's last night didn't go so well.  Had three bites of my crispy orange chicken and felt ill as anything so I got it to go.  Late night  snack tonight while I watch some hoops.

Almost back at hotel. Tune in later.


My Ping in TotalPing.com