Maybe Today?

Today might be the day we actually pick up our new 2011 CR-X EX.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  I signed all the papers last week because they said it was coming in "in a few days".  Little did I  know a few is now a week.  I always thought it was two, at the most.  Oh well.

We are very excited but have tempered expectations - I still have to call the guy at noon to see what the story is.  My father said a Honda driver was at the shop today and mentioned a shit-load of cars came in - I hope my black CR-V is one of them.  I am wearing thin on patience with this guy and this dealership.  I have never heard of a car dealership selling a a car without actually having the car.  I guess it's partly my fault because I never asked to see the car - stupid dolt.

I should also be able to pick up Big Blue - it needed some work on the front end but should be ready to rock and roll.  I love driving my father's Avalanche - the thing is a beast (on gas too).  I feel like I am driving around in a monster truck.

Oh well, I am still trying to recover from that dreadful 13 hour bus ride.  I showered last night and have yet to take one today - I know, gross. 

Men's lacrosse game today at 3pm.  I will stop by there for a little while just to make sure everything is running smooth.

Time to get after some scouting reports.  Later y'all.
My Ping in TotalPing.com