Dental Appointment? Check!

Dental Appointment?  Check!
As I'm sure is the case with most people, I despise the dentist.  I get the postcard with the smile on it letting me know it's that time - again.  Even though I've only had one cavity in 29 years, it's a trip I still dread.

The hook pick.  The water sucker thing.  The light directly over my head.  All things I can do without.  I  do, however, enjoy when they brush my teeth with the grainy, gritty mint flavored paste.

My gums always bleed.  Gross, I know.  And every time she asks me if I've been flossing - to which I always respond "I try, but...".  Today was different.  The bleeding was way less intense, even though I still have neglected the flossing.  Actually, that's a lie - Lindsay and I went to Target before hand and I flossed for the first time in six months in the parking lot.  It must have worked wonders because the hygienist told me it was much better.  Awesome!

When I am out of there - typically in 35 minutes - my teeth feel alright.  A little better than they did when I walked in but now, as I sit on this couch posting, they are killing me.  I am eating SweetTarts jelly beans (because nothing says "I'm done with the dentist!" like eating candy) and my molars hurt.  They hurt during dinner (a burger and salad) and they still hurt.

OK, I DVR'd Chopped All-Stars and Duff, Claire Robinson, Robert Irvine, and Anne Burrell are competing - heavy hitters here tonight.  Talk to you again soon.

And in closing, I apologize for my drastically unoriginal posts as of late.  All this travel (Cullowhee NC, Rock Hill SC, Knoxville TN) has been kicking me in the pants and my body feels run down.  I will put in a max effort moving forward to keep you all entertained.

Love.
My Ping in TotalPing.com