Complaint; Final Four

Complaint
So we won two games today, 4-1 and 3-2, yet I still have a complaint. No, it isn't baseball related - it's Under Armour related. I bought a pair of fleece gloves to keep me warm in this brutal Northeast cold weather, and there's a freaking rip in them already. I've worn these things maybe, maybe ten times. They were $30. Yeah, they're pretty damn good at what they do (keep my hands warm) but come on, don't rip after 10 uses.

I plan on writing a letter to UA when I get back to a) get a refund or b) get a new pair of gloves. Honestly, I'd rather get a new pair of gloves. The gloves are awesome - nice gripped palms, warm fleece backings, and a pocket on each glove for small items (keys or money). I have $6 in the back of my left glove, just in case.

I will follow up on this post after I hear a response from UA. I think an e-mail may be a better option. The turnaround time might be a little faster, so that is the route I'm gonna take. I'll try to remember to keep you posted on the progress of my complaint.

Final Four
The Butler did it again, upsetting Florida in overtime, to advance to the Final Four in Houston. Shelvin Mack still has that stupid bandage over his left eye with his hat on backwards walking about how his team won. Brad Stevens (the Butler) is one of the best coaches in the country - a list that includes Coach K, Coach Cal, Rick Pitino, Roy Williams, etc. etc. - and should be at a school like Michigan or another big time school in a big time conference. But I think that's just who he is - a small town guy at a small town school - big fish in a small pond or little fish in a big pond? How would you want to live your life? I'd rather be that big fish, so Brad Stevens, bravo. You're doing a hell of a job. Good luck against either Kansas or VCU.

UConn took down the Wildcats, in another nail-biter. Kemba-necticut lives to see another day of the NCAA Tournament. This kid is an unreal talent. Offense, defense, intangibles. Passion, team-play, leadership. He's got it all. Jimmer - he is a hell of a shooter, but he plays NO defense. None. Kemba, he's a 20 point, 5-7 assist, 5-7 rebounds a night guy. Tonight, it was 20 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds. He is UConn basketball the way AJ Price was their guy last year. He's a beast, plain and simple. They'll face the winner of the UNC/Kentucky game tomorrow.

There's only one #1 seed left, Kansas. We got a #3 seed (UConn), a #8 seed (Butler), either a #2 (UNC) or #4 (Kentucky) and either a #1 (Kansas) or a #11 (VCU) in the Final Four.

This has been the maddest March I can remember.

Time for a call to the wifester, then some investigative television to fall asleep to. Tomorrow is a clone of today, except there's only one game, at 1 pm. Latham 76 Diner at 9 am, BP at 11:20 am, game at 1 pm. Looking for an opening weekend sweep of a very good Siena team. Be back with you tomorrow.

Location:Room 206, La Quinta Inn & Suites

My Ping in TotalPing.com