All About the Header

Recently, I've gotten caught up creating different headers for my blog, and it's getting interesting.  I received lots of comments regarding the Christmas lights header and figured why not expand my collection. 

Although Blogger doesn't have the capability to create artistic headers within it's site, I use several free image editing programs, namely Gimp2.  Not sure if anyone else has used this, but it works just fine for an amateur like myself.

So for the new year, I plan on breaking out new headers from time to time - some random designs and some directly related to holidays, birthdays, weather patterns, or even hobbies.

Hope you enjoy what I'm doing here and if you have any ideas for me for headers you'd like to see, don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

The End.
My Ping in TotalPing.com