Tattoos

I have several tattoos on my arms, back, shoulder, finger - no problem.

There's some spots I'd never get ink - my neck and my face. These celebrities disagree with me on this decision.

Google "gucci mane ice cream cone tattoo". Go on, do it now.

MTV did an interview with Ron Bianco from Lone Wolf Tattoo in Bellmore, Long Island about face tattoos.  Ron actually did my last tattoo a few months ago.  Great shop, great people.  "Crusty kids" are getting more and more of these tattoos.  Crying for attention. 

(Sidenote: Never get a tattoo because other people will think it's cool.  Do it for yourself)

Not really feeling like cooking tonight - had cashew crusted tilapia with carrots and spinach on the menu but the fish didn't thaw (read: I took it out of the freezer too late).

Time to relax and figure out what's for dinner.
My Ping in TotalPing.com