Dear:

Behold the new weekly installment, Dear:, written every Wednesday on the Wednesday.  This is an idea that originally came from a novel written by Jason F. Wright called The Wednesday Letters.  I will let the website explain what the novel entails, but in short, it's a story of a husband who through the course of their marriage (39 years) wrote his wife a letter every Wednesday until the day he passed away.

I, in fact, do this very same thing with Lindsay, but we refer to it as the "Tuesday Letters" - she even has a wooden box with "Tuesday Letters" engraved on it for storage of said letters.  Every Tuesday (I try) to write her a little note - sometimes lengthy, sometimes just a few words - letting her know how I feel towards her.  Sometimes I just try to make her laugh, sometimes it's more serious, sometimes I pretend it's from Nathan.  Regardless, it makes her smile and it's just a little something I do for her (besides cook).

So later today, I will begin with the first installment of Dear:.  It isn't going to be a love letter - it'll be a letter to something totally random.  Plain and simple.  Just like me.  I hope you get a kick out of it, as I am sure I will have some fun writing these letters.  And maybe you don't read it, who am I to judge you.  Maybe you yourself will start your own version of my "Tuesday Letters".  Then again, maybe you won't.

Stay tuned!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com