Snow, Ice, and Rain

That's the precipitation spectrum we got going on here in the Bronx. It was fine last night when I went to bed.

I woke up and took Nathan out and there was a layer of ice coating the snow that had preceded it. The roads were covered in ice. And to top it all off, now it's raining. RAIN! The worst part is that it's freezing on impact so the ground remains a skating rink.

I haven't seen the sun in a while either - I assume this is what it feels like to be live in Seattle.

We worked out this morning - albeit a little later than our usual 8:00 am workouts - and I wore my sneakers in. Bad idea seeing how the tops are mesh-like. Now my feet are a little cold and a little damn.

Headed to lunch. Not sure what's on the menu but we'll have to improvise.

The one certainty today is that this weather sucks!
My Ping in TotalPing.com