UCF - Right or Wrong?

Refer back to my post on January 9th about the then-#23 UCF Knights basketball team.  I am not trying to toot my own horn, but I told you so.

They were 14-0.  After winning their conference opener against Marshall (which looks better since they just beat #21 West Virginia), they've rattled off three straight losses in C-USA (Jan. 8 @ Houston 76-71, Jan. 15 @ Southern Miss 86-69, Jan. 19 vs. East Carolina 74-62) and fallen to within one game of the cellar-dwelling Rice Owls. 

Rice is up next.  From there it's off to Memphis.  Then they host UAB.  UTEP on the road after that.  A tough stretch for the over rated UCF basketball team.

I just call it like I see it.  They've been outscored by 27 points in C-USA games.  Two of the losses were by 12+ points.  Just saying.

1-3 over the next four games.  Let's see.
My Ping in TotalPing.com