Awesome Awesomeness

Today was a strictly cardio day for me in the gym.  I was feeling crazy, so I started off on the rowing machine.  Pretty intense.  We have a club crew team, so they have some pretty nice stuff they have stashed in the fitness center.

I started off with the "Fish Game", couldn't get the hang of it, so I put the squash on that.  Opted instead for a 2,000m row.  Don't ask what distance that is or what it even means (I assume 2,000 meters?) but it took me just over eight minutes and was very intense.  It was a solid cardio and back workout.

From there I headed to the stationary bike.  Rode around for a while on "Pike's Peak" and listened to some music. 

As per yesterday, here's a look into the music that started my day:

1. Every Time I Die - "Organ Grinder" - just a barrel of awesomeness to start off
2. I Am The Avalanche - "Always" - melodic yet hard enough to pump me up
3. The Gaslight Anthem - "American Slang" - NJ band with a sound eerily similar to that of Bruce Springsteen
4. Every Time I Die - "For The Record" - "I've had a good run but can't run anymore" - PLAY IT LOUD!
5. Kid Cudi - "Dat New 'New'" - if you don't know this guy (and are under 32), WAKE UP!!
6. Brad Paisley - "Water" - just a song I enjoy singing along to

7. Nine Inch Nails - "Where Is Everybody" - a going-away pump up song to cool down to

And you should definitely listen to these songs.  Because they're awesome.  And so are you!
My Ping in TotalPing.com