Thin Mints...

...I swear I can eat these things by the wheelbarrow full.  They are Awesome with a capital A.  They are the perfect cookie.  You bite into it and feel a cool mint feeling.  It looks like a chocolate cookie, and you get a little bit of chocolate, but the mint taste is the winner.

Honestly, if you've never had one, you're dumb.  Well not dumb, you just may not know any people who sell Girl Scout Cookies.  Throw them in the refrigerator for a day or two and forget about them.  It's a cool minty flavor, and it's worth the two day wait.  Think Andes Mints on steroids.  They're that good.

Word has it (according to a friend of mine I went to college with, James B.), there is an iPhone app for locating Girl Scout Cookies.  I haven't downloaded it since I don't have an iPhone.
Awesome-ness
My Ping in TotalPing.com