Roots

I know lately I've been detracting from why I wanted to begin this blog in the first place - sports.  I also understand that the natural progression of things forces them to change in one way, shape, or form.  I want to make it clear I have not and will not compromise what I talk about for the sake of popularity.

I love sports and I love being critical of people, places, and things.  It's who I am and it's what makes me go.

I also love photography, which is why I include photos in a lot of my posts.  Again, it's something I enjoy.

So for those of you who detest sports, I apologize, but every now and again, you're going to get a string of sports-related posts.  And for my sports fan followers, bear with me, because sometimes I just enjoy going off on a tangent on other things in life.

In closing, I am a pretty well-rounded person who enjoys many things.  I am going to write about random events that happen to me, sports stories that astound me, and hopefully everyone continues to follow and enjoy the rants and musings of WRT.

Cheers!
My Ping in TotalPing.com