Duke taking NC State to the Wood Shed; World's Wildest

I have a few minutes to sneak a post in before the second half starts and The Middle.


Duke (at the half)
The last loss Duke had in the state of North Carolina was last January 20 to NC State.  At the half in Raleigh, Duke leads 42-28.  Duke is clearly the  better team out there, but ACC games are ACC games - they're all hard-fought battles.  I've mentioned how Mason Plumlee has been a waste of time on the offensive end - I stand firm on that - but he's earning his scholarship based solely on defense.  Seven (7) blocks in the first half to go along with five rebounds.  Ryan Kelly - also badmouthed by me - hit his first shot of the game, a 3-pointer to put Duke up 3-0.  He has 4 points.

NC State hasn't helped themselves, hitting 8 of 37 shots.  Keep it up wolfpack.

World's Wildest
For some reason I am always drawn to TruTV when World's Wildest Police Chases are on.  Love that shit.  Tune in sometimes.  It all goes back to the posts referring to stupidity.  Some - errrr, all - of the people on those shows are idiots.

OK - gotta go.  The Middle is on.
My Ping in TotalPing.com