Out of the East End

We decided to remove ourselves from our relaxation getaway a day early. The snow, the lack of anything else to do, and the lure of outlet shopping an hour away were too much for us.

We woke up and got a lift in, went to the room, showered up, packed our belongings, and high-tailed it outta there.

Lindsay could have sat around and read her books all day, but me, I go stir crazy. She booked the trip with a Buy2 Get2 deal, so we justified leaving by saying it was a free night we were giving up. No biggie.

Had a great time, missed poor Nathan.

Outlets were ok, got a few things, didn't go wild. The snow came down fast and furious for an hour or so, but no significant accumulation. Headed to dinner shortly with the parents. Tomorrow we are test driving a few cars - need something safe for when Baby D arrives. The $500 Mercury Mountaineer won't cut it. I've had that beast for three plus years. Still going strong, so I'll keep it as my car.

Got another idea for a post, coming up after dinner. The topic: things that really tick me off or make me scratch my head.

It'll get animated.

Location:Levittown

My Ping in TotalPing.com