3 In a Row for Orange; New Weekly Feature Coming Soon!!

Syracuse, you are NOT as good as you think you are.  You just lost to Seton Hall, at home, by 22 points.  Three losses in a row.  One on the road to #5 Pitt and the next at home to #7 Villanova.  But Seton Hall?  At home?  I am totally mystified how teams refuse to show up because they think it's an easy W.  There are no easy W's in college athletics.  I can tell you that first hand.

As a college baseball coach, every game counts - conference games even more so.  If you need music or a pep-talk to get you geeked up for a game, you need to take a look in the mirror and remind yourself why you play the sport - to WIN.

Seton Hall was 8-12.  They did play Syracuse tough in the Carrier Dome a few weeks back (SYR 61 - SH 56).  So you'd think the Orange woulda came to play.  The best team Seton Hall has beaten this year was UMass.  Absolutely pathetic.  If I were Boeheim, I'd be livid.  And the problem is, sometimes the coach wants it more than the players.  There is no reason Syracuse should ever lose to Seton Hall by 22 points.

In lighter news, I have finally decided on a new weekly feature, which I hope you all find awesome.  I have been racking my brain for weeks trying to think of the perfect idea for a cool new installment.  Having finally decided on one that I think everyone will enjoy, I am extremely pleased with my perseverence.  As much as I'd like to keep this new feature as the lone post of that given day, I think we all know this is highly unlikely.

I am really feeling like shit right now, so I am going to sign off and head to bed.  Hope I feel up to a good workout in the morning.

Sleep well world.
My Ping in TotalPing.com