A New Blog!?!

I've decided to make a new blog.  Out of the blue?  Not really.  As you may or may not know, photography is something I'm pretty enthusiastic about.  It's not quite on the level of my passion for sports, but I enjoy being behind the lens.

Whenever I can, I post pictures that I've personally taken, on WRT.  Sometimes, it's photos I've gathered online.

My new endeavor - Digital Darcy Photography - will be a photo-a-day blog.  Photos will be taken by me (or Lindsay).

Themes and ideas for these photos will be completely random (with maybe a little help from The Daily Shoot).  Weather, transportation, landscapes, sports, foliage - anything and everything is fair game. 

I hope you all have a spare minute in your day to check out the new site.  I know I can count on my Blog Army.

Thank you all.
My Ping in TotalPing.com