Lazy Days

Today was not a relaxing day.  Winter clinic from 9-2.  I've been setting up for basketball since the clinic ended and am finally ready to go home and spend the rest of the day with my wife and dog.

I am very hungry and a headache is starting to set in.  I better get home and take some medicine to stop this monster before it starts.

I tend to get very bad, bad migraines from time to time.  Luckily, they aren't like my father's - he gets severely ill, bed-ridden, and vomit-prone.  I just get stuck on the couch.

Sorry for a slow weekend Blog Army.  It's been a long one and tomorrow (Martin Luther King Day) is supposed to be an off day (for the rest of campus) but there's a basketball game, so I'll be here at 9:45am. 

My friend (and Niagara assistant coach Phil Martelli Jr.) is headed back to the Bronx.  Gonna make a dinner out of it after the game before he takes a flights back to the B-Lo in the morning.

Headed home for a few hours before I have to return here, to my second home, Draddy Gymnasium.
My Ping in TotalPing.com