Glove Typing

In an attempt to keep warm in my office, I am going to throw some gloves on and start typing away at a blog.  I am kind of anxious to see what comes of this.  The general topic will be the cold weather - it's literally 30 degrees in here.  A special thanks to the school for providing ideal working conditions here in the gym. 

I hope you can decipher a few lines at least.

This cold weather seems to be affecting none other than mysel;f, particularly because most everyone elosre has heat inm their offixce.  My  heat is coming from a 3"x6" vent inm the far cornmer of the room.  Not to m,ention there are fuir doors exactl;y 10' from  my offixce that are constantly being iopened by passerbyus.  ?I just shut my door in hopes that the copld air can't barge througfh and make me c older - qwhick miht be impossible seeing how I can see my bgreath.  I just puit onm m,y wool hat  but t he jacklet remains on the backl of the seat.  The jacklet will be going on soonm e nopigjh./  Thwere's amotjher basketball gamer today, a wom,enm's game, at 7pm./  At least this is the last game  until February 4rth, so  there's a few weekls at least top fopcus onm bnaseball.  Wre start Thyursday mornmiong at 6 am.  ooking forward to  baseball, weven though we are cooped up inside for a fweq weeks until the weatert gets better out therte.  OK, I've had enougjh - oph i zsee i switvched to italiczs som,ehow.  I am literally alm,ost frozen solid - this enviroment does not promopte work, not today anywaty, and nopt for this guy.  


'm d onme, I can't take this shit anmy longer.  Time to go food shopping - I';m serious, the frozen food szsrection may  be warmwer than this office.  It's inhumane.
My Ping in TotalPing.com