Feeding the Blue Bird of Twitter; Workout Playlist

TWITTER
I figured out how to link my blog to my Twitter account and I couldn't be happier.  It shortens the URL for me using the simple shortener bit.ly to provide a Twitter friendly tweet.

Those 140 characters really get on you quick.  I am used to this type of forum where I can write and write and write and throw in the occasional photo.  Twitter limits you in that regard, but overall, it's a pretty dynamite service.  Awesome even.

I've still have my issues from time to time.  For example:  I have no idea how to retweet and quote the tweet.  On my iPad, it gives you the option to simply retweet or retweet with comment - I have yet to find that feature on the Twitter website on the computer.  Kind of pisses me off.

MUSIC
As I've stated, my workouts are going well.  To give you some insight into what motivates me during my workout, I will kindly provide you with links, YouTube video, and/or lyrics of the songs that I listened to this morning.  Keep in mind that this is a totally random playlist left up to my iPod Touch.

1. Deftones - "Lhabia"
2. GlassJaw - "Mu Empire"
3. Billy Currington - "That's How Country Boys Roll"
4. Green Day - "Basket Case"
5. Deftones - "976-EVIL"
6. Muse - "Plug In Baby"
7. Brand New - "Sink"
8. Lil Wayne - "On Fire"
9. Nine Inch Nails - "The Collector"
10. innerpartysystem - "Don't Stop"

Overall, a great listening experience for me.

Lunch time.  Toot toot!
My Ping in TotalPing.com