Post Dinner Blues

Regardless how much or little I eat at dinner (at a restaurant) I always feel like a sack of crap afterwards. No different tonight.

Part of my pledge this year is to make a decision when we eat out - appetizer or dessert. Not both.

I stuck to it tonight - had a Caesar Salad for a starter and turned down the frozen key lime pie dessert. For the record, I'm a sucker for key lime pie. Lindsay had the cream of tomato soup for her app.

The main courses are served family style, but seeing how I wanted no part of a fish entree, we ordered half portions of two different entrees. She chose the grilled salmon and mushroom and spinach risotto; I opted for the pork tenderloin with warm apricot and apple chutney and a watercress, pine nut, and prociutto salad. Oh yeah, and a Blue Point Winter Ale. Actually, I have another one in my hand right now as I peck at the keyboard with one finger.

100th episode of Top Chef is on at 10pm tonight. Tuning in for sure.

Duke's on ESPN2 - blowout city so far.

The workout went well, seeing how the fitness center was in fact a fitness closet - no joke, it was an 8x10 room with a few cable machines and a few treadmills and ellipticals. Served it's purpose though. Got a little sweat in.

Tired. Later.






Location:Edgemere St,Montauk,United States

My Ping in TotalPing.com