A Blog for my Blog Friends

My wife brought up an interesting point the other day - meeting up with my blog friends and followers.  Sounds like a great idea, not very feasible for all parties involved, seeing how there's people from California to Arizona to Michigan to Massachusetts.  Maybe one day.

In the meantime, I am going to give a  little shout out to some of those who's blogs make me laugh, scratch my head, and even want to talk shit back.

G - CT, USA - Cedar's Mountain is just one of his four blogs, but it happens to be the one I generally tend to gravitate towards.  It covers tons of things ranging from Connecticut to book reviews to sports.  Plus, he always has a comment for me regarding weather.  Speaking of, this storm is gonna be a real doozy I think.  He's a real O-G.

C. Alvarez - USA - A Meloncholy State is the story of a woman scorned.  What I love about this is she's completely open about happenings in her life.  She's spoken of times when she had to puke and rally and always quite descriptive in her posts.  Even though I mistakenly called her Carlos (once) following her first comment, she stuck by as a loyal reader.  Stay strong.

Joe - Bronx, NY, USA - A co-worker of mine.  He's very opinionated on anything pertaining to sports and will fight for whatever side he may be taking.  His blog - Joe Brackets - I'd like to think him creating his blog was directly related to me.  Whether or not it was, who cares.  He writes about sports and let's face it, I'm a sports junkie.

Neil - United Kingdom - Neil was the first person to actually follow WRT.  From my inception into the blogosphere, I'd like to think I had a follower in Neil, author of Dogwood Tales.  Although I always don't get the lingo he's spitting from across the pond, I enjoy his musings, especially Haikusday.  Keep pumping out the 5-7-5's Neil.

Bruce - Grand Rapids, MI, USA - The man behind stupid stuff i see and hear, he's calling a spade a spade.  He's got an alter-ego, Evil  Bruce, yet he always  has an eye closed and a thumb up.  He's a man's man, drops a lot of F-bombs, but there's nothing wrong with expressing yourself.  And he always comments on my posts but when I go to return the comment, I'm always questioning which post I should comment on.  Arg!

Shelby - Chandler, AZ, USA - An avid Kansas Jayhawks fan (although I won't hold that against her), she's been at the helm of Falling Face Up for a few years.  She's recently picked up the pace (I mean 4 total posts in 2008, 2009; really?) and sticks to her guns.  Confession Wednesday is from her college days.  And who doesn't like a good pet peeve post?  Everyone has them, and she sounds off on them (minus the F-bombs) and always with one of these:  :-).  DUKE!!!

thormoo - Iyopawa Island, MI, USA - He's a sports fanatic and is opinionated as anyone.  shell shock serenade is his home field and he loves Chicago (sorry again for leaving it off my poll).  He's not afraid to give me some advice on cars (still undecided) and is my non-stop source for Raiders information.  Keep fighting brother for The Spirit of Radio.

Sue - Levittown, NY, USA - Growing up as neighbors in the first mass-produced suburb in the country, we've grown apart upon graduating HS, but once a neighbor always a neighbor.  She's penning (read: typing) on de Beauvoir to Diaper Bag which documents her journey from feminism to motherhood.  She's only two posts in, but I think I inspired her to write.  Rock on Sue!

MJ - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, USA - She loves seeing empty laundry baskets, and similar to myself, the little things in life seem to make her happy.  She from way out west, but from what I've read from a recent Rantics & Curiousities post is that she's heading to the east coast this summer for a wedding.  She's up on sports (especially UFC) and despises cougars copping feels on her man.  She lightens the mood and rarely has any editing mistakes in her posts.  Your west coast bias ends this summer.

All in all, I've made some "friends" because of WRT.  I thoroughly enjoy reading their views and perspectives on whatever it is that's interesting to them.  Sure there's plenty of other blogs that I read and follow, but the aforementioned throng of supporters comment the most thus garnering the most praise.  I must be an OK writer or have some interesting shit to talk about to keep them coming  back.

Keep reading and I'll reciprocate.  My Blog Army!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com