Post Dinner Post

It was prix fixe, how the hell was I supposed to not have the appetizer and dessert?

The 1770 House was the location. Ina pumped up the meatloaf on the BTIEA episode of Classics. We, well I, didn't speak up and ask to go downstairs to the tavern - where the meatloaf is served - so the main dining room was the resting place for my fat ass and Lindsay's pregnant ass. It did not disappoint.

Crispy pork belly over an apple and endive salad. Bacon topped chicken breast over a bed of sautéed spinach and a sweet potato puree that was awesome! A sticky date cake with toffee sauce and scoop of gelato was the dessert course. And I had a glass of Taylor Fladgate 10 year tawny port. I'm growing up, port wine is my dessert drink instead of coffee.

Lindsay opted for an organic green salad with a sherry vinaigrette, cavatelli with a Berkshire pork ragu, tomatoes and melted ricotta. And then the apple gallette and vanilla gelato.

Wipeout is on, my favorite show to watch people kick their own asses. It's one of the funniest game shows out there.

And at 10 o'clock ... It's T-shirt tiiiiiiiiiime. The Jersey Shore - Season 3. I enjoy watching the antics of the three guys who were on Regis and Kelly this morning - Vinny, Pauly D, and Ronnie. Vinny is my favorite, ably because he's least like a juice head guido. He's pretty funny. The Situation is a tool. Those whore, sloppy piglets are train wrecks, but I'll admit, it's fun to watch them make assholes out of themselves. MTV at 10:00pm. Brace yourself.

A ridiculous bowl game is on tonight - Miami (OH) and Middle Tennessee St. WHO CARES?!? The last week of bowl season should be all the BCS bowls, not with bowls featuring Pittsburgh, Nevada, or Middle Tennessee St. Agreed?

Back to he idiot box. Enough typing for now.




Location:Food Coma, USA

My Ping in TotalPing.com