We're at The End

We got here. It took just over two hours, there were a few stops along the way. Panera Bread in Hampton Bays and then a 7-11 right around us here in Montauk. Seems like lots to do around here - by that I mean a 25-minute radius. They gave us a map of the area and some local restaurants - they included the days they're open since it's the off season here on the East End.

We stopped at the 7-11 to get a few things so we don't have to leave the Manor tonight. Lindsay got five bottles of water, some Zone bars (they were in a baby mag) and some Natures Valley crunchy granola bars. I picked up two bags of pretzel M&M's, a liter of ginger ale, a 6-pack of Blue Point Winter Ale (it's a Long Island brewed beer), and a 1-pound bag of pretzel rods. Also picked up $5 worth of scratch off tickets. Lindsay is getting after those now. I guess we're good for at least a day.

The roads coming out here were eerily dark, reminiscent of trips to Linds' hometown of Granby CT.

No pictures to share yet, it's dark and for some reason it feels like 2am.

0 for 2 on lotto so far. Losers! That reminds me, I left my $5 Mega Millions ticket at home. That sucker is up to $330 million. Imagine that? Don't worry, I'd certainly continue this blog.

The place is nice, loft for a bedroom with no television, but that's fine. Ohio St. and Arkansas are on later. Kinda wish they had SNY so we could tune in to UCONN/ND basketball game.

Gonna have a beer - maybe it'll help this little headache that's creeping up on me.

So long from Montauk - for now.

My Ping in TotalPing.com