Duke and non-HD suck tonight; Duke not sucking

Sorry for the myriad of posts today, lots going on.

Lindsay found me the Duke game on television. Couldn't find it for the life of me, said it was on MSG+2, which I didn't even know was a channel. Turns out, channel 414 on Cablevision is iOSPH.

Too bad Duke looks like shit, as does watching the game in non-HD. I used to be no big deal when this whole HD thing wasn't even a blip on the radar. It's so dark and grainy, and Duke hasn't scored a point this half - this refereeing crew are horseshit.

The channel keeps losing sound as well. Then I got the colored bars, typically found during a programming test.

LET'S GO! Two big baskets - Curry for a long two and Singler from deep. Curry fouled, shooting three. I'm a huge Duke fan in case you didn't know, and I've gotten away from posting about them, there's just too many other things to write about. I see and hear lots of crazy stuff everyday and then put it I to blog form before I forget it - because ultimately (and relatively quickly) I'll forget it. I need memory pills. It's weird, I do crossword puzzles and love puzzle games, but nothing seems to help my ailing memory. I take lots of pictures too, they help out in a pinch.

Back to the game. Let's Go Duke!

Added to post title. They're up 5 now after putting together an 11-0 run.
My Ping in TotalPing.com